Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
Our refund policy covers the following situations:
- Customer package has been lost in transit.
- Item received is damaged or not-as-described.
- Incorrect item is received.
Our refund policy does not cover the following situations:
- Customer enters the wrong mailing address.
- Customer orders the wrong item.
- Customer orders the wrong variation of an item.
- Customer misreads product details or specifications.
- Customer changes their mind after a order has been processed for shipping.
- Customer gets buyer’s remorse and or wishes they’d purchased from a different vendor.
If an item is covered by the refund policy we will normally provide a full refund. In some cases we may ask you to return the item, in which case all instructions will be provided to you via email.