- Heavy-duty eartag applicator is used to put ear tags on ears of pigs, sheep, cattle, goat etc.
- First Grade top quality TUNGSTEN alloy material, with outer high-grade painting material, rust-proof and durable.
- Eartag pin can be turned 90 degrees to prevent the pin from being broken when the animal pull its ear during application
- With Free accessories for replacement
- Beautifully designed that fits with the user’s hand, automatic lock , energy saving and easy to operate
- Outstandingly precise & non-recycled raw material, non-toxic and enviromental friendly
- Universal, suitable for all kinds of ear tags .
How to Use
- Suitably restrain the pig, cattle, goat, sheep, etc.
- Clean the skin with alcohol or surgical spirit
- Unlock the applicator to open the mouth
- Insert the male tag (with protrusion) on the pin of the applicator
- Insert the female tag (with hole) on the opposite end without pin
- Apply the tag to the center of the ear, taking care to avoid veins.
- Ensure the tag will be applied in single application
Material alloy steel Length 24*6.5*2.4cm Weight 350g