● LONG TERM extender for boar processing of se.m.e.n.
● 1 pack of Vim boar extender is good for with 1 liter of distilled water
● Farm Pig Se.men Dilution Powder Collect Se.men Nutrition Powder Se.men Preservative
● HOW TO USE:
● 1.Dissolve 50g VIM extender in 1000mL preheated double steam water or deionized water and stir for about 30 minutes until dissolved.
● 2.Put the diluent in a 37 temperature water bath for one hour until the PH value of the diluent reaches a relatively stable state.
● 3.The collected boar se.men should be diluted within 20 minutes and the temperature difference between the se.men and the diluent should be no more than 1 degree.
● 4.Depending on the volume and density of the se.men add a one-to-one diluent to the mixture let it sit for 10 minutes to balance and then dilute it one to eight times depending on the proportion of the diluent.
● HOW TO PRESERVE THE EXTENDED SE.MEN
● 1.After the se.men is diluted the semen viability rate should be checked. If there is no decrease the se.men should be packed in 80-100ml per serving.
● 2.The bottle shall be sealed with a seal and the type of boar ear number and date of collection shall be clearly written on the bottle.
● 3.Se.men should be stored at 17 degrees in a dry and cool storage box to minimize temperature changes.
● 4.Put the separated se.men into a towel put it in an air-conditioned thermostat for 30 minutes to 1 hour cool it naturally and keep it at 17 degrees then put it in the thermostat for preservation.
● 5.During storage se.men should be mixed every 12 hours to avoid precipitation.
● 6.The long-acting diluent is dormant in a 17-degree thermostat. The slides should be preheated to 37 degrees to observe the vitality.
● PRECAUTIONS IN SE.MEN PROCESSING
● 1.Deionized or distilled water is used to prepare diluents. Tap water or mineral water may contain chemicals that affect preservation.
● 2.To use up the diluents from the previous configuration different sizes of diluents should not be mixed.
● 3.The diluent should be mixed and preheated before collecting se.men.
● 4.If the diluent is not used during the day it should be sealed and stored in a 5-8 degree refrigerator for 2 days.