* Non-specific anorexia
* During convalescence from diseases
* Liver disorders
* Debility and general weakness
* Parasitic anaemia
* Growth and development of young animals
* In bulls and stallions at mating seasons.
* For preparation of animals for livestock shows
* Gastrointestinal disorders with Vitamin B-Complex deficiency.
* Neuralgic disorders
Each ml of Belamyl contains :
Thiamine hydrochloride I.P.: 10 mg
Riboflavin I.P.: 3 mg
Niacinamide I.P. : 100 mg
Vitamin B 12I.P.: 10 mcg
Liver injection crude I.P. 0.66 ml ( having Vitamin B 12 activity equivalent to 2 mcg of Cynocobalamin per ml. )
Phenol I.P.: 0.5%
By Intramuscular route only.